FSU Campus Recreation employs nearly 600 people annually including 45 full-time professional and maintenance staff, graduate assistants, and over 500 students across its various program areas.
Student Job Opportunities
All student jobs are part-time and balance work with academic requirements. Some jobs require certifications; others need no experience and come with free training. Click one of our positions below to apply!
F45 Coach – Apply by July 21!
Campus Recreation hires throughout the year for its many student positions. Check back regularly for information on these and other student job opportunities.
- Camp Flastacowo Counselors & Staff
- Challenge Course Low Facilitators
- Competitive Sports Facility Attendant
- F45 Coach
- Fitness Facility Operations Facility Attendant
- Fitness Floor Staff
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Intramural Sports Officials
- Lifeguards (Leach Center & Rez Lakefront Park)
- Marketing Assistant
- Outdoor Pursuits Trip Leaders
- Rez Lakefront Park Climbing Wall Staff
- Rez Lakefront Park Guest Services Staff
- Sport Clubs Supervisors
Full-Time Job Opportunities
Openings on our professional staff including facility managers, program coordinators, administrative support, and maintenance teams are posted on the Florida State University Job Site hosted by the Office of Human Resources. Visit the site and search for “recreation” to find our current listings.