FSU Campus Recreation employs over 700 people annually including 42 full-time professional and maintenance staff, 6 graduate assistants, and over 700 students across its various program areas.
Current Student Job Opportunities
All student jobs are part-time and balance work with academic requirements. Some jobs require certifications; others need no experience and come with free training. Learn more about one of our many student job opportunities by clicking on a job that interests you below.
Future Student Job Opportunities
Campus Recreation will hire for the following student positions in the near future. Check back regularly for more job opportunities.
- Camp Flastacowo Counselors & Staff
- Challenge Course Assistant Facilitators
- Competitive Sports Facility Supervisor
- Fitness Coaching
- Fitness Facility Operations (Leach & FMC) Staff
- Fitness Personal Trainers
- Intern – Athletic Training
- Intramural Sports Customer Service Staff
- Intramural Sports Sign-In Attendant
- Intramural Sports Officials
- Lifeguards (Leach & Rez)
- Marketing (Graphic Design, Social Media, Outreach)
- Marketing Graduate Assistant
- Outdoor Pursuits Trip Leaders
- Rez Climbing Wall Staff
- Rez Guest Services Staff
- Sport Club Program Assistants