Florida State University’s Group Fitness program offers over 2 dozen different classes and over 70 sessions each week during the fall and spring terms and dozens weekly each summer. All Group Fitness classes are free for FSU students and Campus Recreation members.
GFIT: Group Fitness Instructor Training
Start your journey to becoming a certified group fitness instructor with our GFIT training program.
- FREE 6 week program designed to teach participants to become Group Fitness Instructors (Self-Choreographed Classes like Cardio, Kickbox, Step & More!).
- Meet two times weekly for theoretical and practical content components.
- Prepares participants for auditions and to take a nationally accredited group fitness certification exam (AFAA, ACE, etc). Exam payment is the responsibility of the participant.
- GFIT finishers are ready to audition for open positions with our Group Fitness Team!
Our GFIT Program is back for six weeks this fall!
- Fall 2018 Session Begins September 18
- Tuesdays 3:45-4:45
- Thursdays 2:00-3:30
Current Class Offerings
Visit our class pages for complete details including weekly class times.
Mind & Body Classes
NoleFit – High Intensity Interval Training
Spin 45 – Spinning / Indoor Cycling