Current FSU students receive access to the various facilities and programs of Campus Recreation with payment of the A&S fee assessed with tuition. Memberships are available for other members of the FSU community, FSU alumni, and affiliates of each group.
Become a member today! Stop by the Leach Center or Fitness & Movement Clinic and speak to our Member Services team at the front desk. Memberships are available month-to-month or in longer 4-month and 12-month terms. Payment by cash, check, credit card, or payroll deduction is available.Become a Campus Rec Member Now Renew Your Membership Now
Have questions? Email our Member Services Coordinator or give us a call at 850-644-0548.
Current FSU Students
FSU main campus students enrolled in the current term receive complementary access to all Campus Recreation facilities during normal operating hours.
Student membership is supported by an annual allocation of Activity & Service fees from the FSU Student Government Association. Therefore, main campus students must be enrolled in at least 1 hour of class (that is assessed in the A&S fee, paid with tuition) during the current term to receive access.
No action is required to activate a student membership. Enrolled students are automatically added to our access database 1 business day after you enroll in your first class for the term.
Unlimited, Universal Membership Options
Continuing StudentsNot-Currently Enrolled in FSU
Summer A or B
Fall or Spring Term
- Includes FSU Students Not Enrolled in Current Term*
- Must Be Returning to FSU in Next Term
- Not Available for Recent Graduates
UniversityMost Popular Unlimited Option
- Includes FSU Faculty & Full-Time Staff
- Includes Student^ & Staff Affiliates
- Access Leach, FMC, Rez, IM Facilities
AlumniFlorida State University Graduates
- Includes FSU Alumni
- Includes Alumni Affiliates
- Proof of Degree Required at Purchase
Effective August 6, 2018. Prices are subject to applicable sales tax. Universal memberships provide access to Campus Recreation facilities during all regular operating hours.
* Continuing student memberships are also available to current students who are enrolled in select classes that are not assessed an A&S fee.
^ Memberships for student affiliates are sold only on a semester basis at the 4-month University membership rate.
NEW Early Access Membership
It’s our best deal yet and available exclusively for FSU faculty and staff! If you regularly workout on weekday mornings, at lunch, or anytime on the weekends, this membership is for you.
Early Access Memberships provide members with the time-restricted access to the Leach Center and FMC:
- Must enter the facility prior to 1:00 pm (card swiped at entrance) on Mondays through Fridays
- May use either facility during all normal operating hours on Saturdays and Sundays
- May use either facility during all operating hours during limited facility hours periods on University holidays and semester break periods
Early Access Memberships provide members with unlimited access to other Campus Recreation facilities:
- Unlimited access to the Main Campus Fields, Westside Courts, and Rec SportsPlex for pick-up games and open recreation during any normal operating hours
- Free gate admission to the FSU Reservation Waterfront Park during any normal operating hours
The Early Access Membership is available only on a 12-month term for just $149 (plus tax) per member. For access to the Leach Center or FMC on weekdays after 1:00 pm, Early Access members will be required to purchase a single-visit guest pass.
The Early Access Membership is also available for Faculty / Staff affiliates. The Early Access Membership is not available to any other member type such as student affiliates or alumni.
Campus Recreation Memberships provide members with the following during normal operating hours (limited hours for Early Access):
- Unlimited access to the Leach Student Recreation Center
- Unlimited access to the Fitness & Movement Clinic
- Unlimited access to the Main Campus Fields, Westside Courts, and Rec SportsPlex for pick-up games and open recreation
- Free gate admission to the FSU Reservation Waterfront Park
- Most group fitness classes at the Leach Center and FMC
As a member, you also have access to the following programs and services at great member rates:
- Personal training services and small group training programs at the Leach Center and FMC
- Fitness assessment services at the Leach Center and FMC
- Watercraft rental for use on Lake Bradford at the FSU Reservation
- Youth and adult swim lessons from FSU Aquatics at the Leach Center
Student Affiliate, University, University Affiliate, Alumni, and Alumni Affiliate memberships do NOT permit access to Intramural Sports or Sport Club activities. Thus, these members have:
- No access to play in an Intramural Sports league, tournament, or event (cannot join a team)
- Intramural Sports eligibility information is available in the Seven Principles of Intramural Sports
- No access to participate in Sport Club practices, games, or events (membership not permitted)
- Sport Club eligibility information is available in the Sport Club Guidebook
CHP Wellness Reimbursements
Are you a Capital Health Plan member? Your Campus Recreation membership or other purchased fitness & wellness services can qualify for a wellness refund or credit from CHP!
We are happy to provide you with the documents you will need to apply for your savings! Simply complete the form below.Request Your Reimbursement Documents
Our “Plus-One” affiliate membership option available to all members. Each member may purchase an affiliate membership for one spouse, partner, roommate, or friend at the same rate as their own membership.
Affiliate memberships permit access associated with the Universal Membership or the Early Access Membership as outlined above. Affiliate memberships do NOT permit participation in Intramural Sports games, leagues, tournaments or events nor participation in Sport Club practices, games, leagues, tournaments, or events.
Affiliate memberships for staff and alumni may be purchased for any length up to the membership term of the purchasing member. In other words, if the member has a 4-month membership, their affiliate membership may be either a month-to-month membership or a 4-month membership. If for any reason, the purchasing member discontinues their membership, the affiliate membership is also discontinued.
Affiliate memberships for current students and continuing students are available only on a semester-by-semester basis and are assessed at the 4-month University Universal membership rate.
To purchase an affiliate membership, the primary member must also be present at the time of purchase.