Current FSU students receive access to the various facilities and programs of Campus Recreation with payment of the A&S fee assessed with tuition. Memberships are available for other members of the FSU community, FSU alumni, and affiliates of each group.
BECOME A MEMBER
Become a member today! Stop by the Leach Center or Fitness & Movement Clinic and speak to our Member Services team at the front desk. Memberships are available month-to-month or in longer 4-month and 12-month terms at a discounted rate as shown below. Payment by cash, check, credit card, or payroll deduction is available.
Current Unlimited members may renew at our 2017-18 membership rates through August 31, 2018. Current Unlimited members may choose to renew with an Early Access membership starting August 6, 2018. As of August 6, 2018, any new Campus Recreation members must select from the 2018-19 membership options at the corresponding rates listed below.
Have questions? Email our Member Services Coordinator or give us a call at 850-644-0548.
UNIVERSAL MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Effective August 6, 2018. Prices do not include sales tax. Universal memberships provide access to Campus Recreation facilities during all regular operating hours.
Current Students$0Supported by SGA
- Includes Current FSU Students
- In-Person Courses on Main Campus Required
- Payment of A&S Fee Assessed per Credit Hour
Continuing students$60Per Semester
In Person Only
- Includes Returning FSU Students Not Enrolled in Current Term
- Includes Current FSU Students Not Assessed the A&S Fee
- $60 Semester Membership
Join Now Online
- Includes FSU Faculty & Full-Time Staff
- Includes Student^ and Staff Affiliates
- $109 4-Month Membership
- $299 12-Month Membership
In Person Only
- Includes FSU Alumni
- Includes Alumni Affiliates
- $149 4-Month Membership
- $399 12-Month Membership
* Continuing student memberships are sold by the semester only at the rate of $60 per semester (approximately $15 per month), except in the summer when a half-semester continuing student membership is available for $30 for either the B or C six-week term.
^ Memberships for student affiliates are sold only on a semester basis at the 4-month University membership rate.
NEW FACULTY / STAFF EARLY ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
It's our best deal yet and available exclusively for FSU faculty and staff! If you regularly workout on weekday mornings, at lunch, or anytime on the weekends, this membership is for you.
Early Access Memberships provide members with the time-restricted access to the Leach Center and FMC:
- Must enter the facility prior to 1:00 pm (card swiped at entrance) on Mondays through Fridays
- May use either facility during all normal operating hours on Saturdays and Sundays
- May use either facility during all operating hours during limited facility hours periods on University holidays and semester break periods
Early Access Memberships provide members with unlimited access to other Campus Recreation facilities:
- Unlimited access to the Main Campus Fields, Westside Courts, and Rec SportsPlex for pick-up games and open recreation during any normal operating hours
- Free gate admission to the FSU Reservation Waterfront Park during any normal operating hours
The Early Access Membership is available only on a 12-month term for just $149 (plus tax) per member. For access to the Leach Center or FMC on weekdays after 1:00 pm, Early Access members will be required to purchase a single-visit guest pass.
The Early Access Membership launches August 6, 2018. It is also available for Faculty / Staff affiliates. The Early Access Membership is not available to any other member type such as student affiliates or alumni.
Our "Plus-One" membership option available to all members. Each member may purchase an affiliate membership for one spouse, partner, roommate, or friend at the same rate as their own membership.
Affiliate memberships permit access associated with the Universal Membership or the Early Access Membership as outlined above. Affiliate memberships do NOT permit participation in Intramural Sports games, leagues, tournaments or events nor participation in Sport Club practices, games, leagues, tournaments, or events.
Affiliate memberships for staff and alumni may be purchased for any length up to the membership term of the purchasing member. In other words, if the member has a 4-month membership, their affiliate membership may be either a month-to-month membership or a 4-month membership. If for any reason, the purchasing member discontinues their membership, the affiliate membership is also discontinued.
Affiliate memberships for current students and continuing students are available only on a semester-by-semester basis and are assessed at the 4-month University Universal membership rate.
UNIVERSAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Campus Recreation Universal Memberships provide members with the following during normal operating hours:
- Unlimited access to the Leach Student Recreation Center
- Unlimited access to the Fitness & Movement Clinic
- Unlimited access to the Main Campus Fields, Westside Courts, and Rec SportsPlex for pick-up games and open recreation
- Free gate admission to the FSU Reservation Waterfront Park
- Most group fitness classes at the Leach Center and FMC
As a member, you also have access to the following programs and services at great member rates:
- Personal training services and small group training programs at the Leach Center and FMC
- Fitness assessment services at the Leach Center and FMC
- Watercraft rental for use on Lake Bradford at the FSU Reservation
- Youth and adult swim lessons from FSU Aquatics at the Leach Center
Student Affiliate, University, University Affiliate, Alumni, and Alumni Affiliate memberships do NOT permit access to Intramural Sports or Sport Club activities. Thus, these members have:
- No access to play in an Intramural Sports league, tournament, or event (cannot join a team)
- Intramural Sports eligibility information is available in the Seven Principles of Intramural Sports
- No access to participate in Sport Club practices, games, or events (membership not permitted)
- Sport Club eligibility information is available in the Sport Club Guidebook
CHP WELLNESS REIMBURSEMENTS
Are you a Capital Health Plan Member? Get your wellness refund today!
Request Reimbursement Documents