Current FSU students receive access to the various facilities and programs of Campus Recreation with payment of the A&S fee assessed with tuition. Memberships are available for other members of the FSU community, FSU alumni, and affiliates of each group.
BECOME A MEMBER
Become a member today! Stop by the Leach Center or Fitness & Movement Clinic and speak to our Member Services team at the front desk. Memberships are available month-to-month or in longer 4-month and 12-month terms at a discounted rate as shown below. Payment by cash, check, credit card, or payroll deduction is available.
Have questions? Email our Member Services Coordinator or give us a call at 850-644-0548.
Prices do not include sales tax. Discounts are available for 4-month and 12-month membership terms.
Current Students$0Supported by SGA
- Includes Current FSU Students
- In-Person Courses on Main Campus Required
- Payment of A&S Fee by Fee Deadline Required
Continuing students$60Per Semester
In Person Only
- Includes Returning FSU Students Not Enrolled in Current Term
- Includes Current FSU Students Not Assessed the A&S Fee
- $60 Semester Membership
Join Now Online
- Includes FSU Faculty & Full-Time Staff
- Includes Student^ and Staff Affiliates
- $95 4-Month Membership
- $275 12-Month Membership
In Person Only
- Includes FSU Alumni
- Includes Alumni Affiliates
- $135 4-Month Membership
- $375 12-Month Membership
* Continuing student memberships are sold by the semester only at the rate of $60 per semester (approximately $15 per month), except in the summer when a half-semester continuing student membership is available for $30 for either the B or C six-week term.
^ Memberships for student affiliates are sold only on a semester basis at the 4-month University membership rate.
Our "Plus-One" membership option available to all members. Each member may purchase an affiliate membership for one spouse, partner, roommate, or friend at the same rate as their own membership.
Affiliate memberships permit access associated with the Universal Membership as outlined above. Affiliate memberships do NOT permit participation in Intramural Sports games, leagues, tournaments or events nor participation in Sport Club practices, games, leagues, tournaments, or events.
Affiliate memberships for staff and alumni may be purchased for any length up to the membership term of the purchasing member. In other words, if the member has a 4-month membership, their affiliate membership may be either a month-to-month membership or a 4-month membership. If for any reason, the purchasing member discontinues their membership, the affiliate membership is also discontinued.
Affiliate memberships for current students and continuing students are available only on a semester-by-semester basis and are assessed at the 4-month University membership rate.
Campus Recreation Universal Memberships provide members with the following during normal operating hours:
- Unlimited access to the Leach Student Recreation Center
- Unlimited access to the Fitness & Movement Clinic
- Free gate admission to the FSU Reservation Waterfront Park
- Most group fitness classes at the Leach Center and FMC
As a member, you also have access to the following programs and services at great member rates:
- Wellness testing services at the Fitness & Movement Clinic
- Personal training services and strength & conditioning programs at the Leach Center and FMC
- Watercraft rental for use on Lake Bradford at the FSU Reservation
- Youth and adult swim lessons from FSU Aquatics at the Leach Center
Student Affiliate, University, University Affiliate, Alumni, and Alumni Affiliate memberships do NOT permit access to the following:
- Participation in Intramural Sports games, leagues, tournaments, or events
- Intramural Sports eligibility information is available in the Seven Principles of Intramural Sports
- Participation in Sport Club practices, games, leagues, tournaments, or events
- Sport Club eligibility information is available in the Sport Club Guidebook
CHP WELLNESS REIMBURSEMENTS
Are you a Capital Health Plan Member? Get your wellness refund today!
Request Reimbursement Documents