OP’s annual ski trip is back once again! We will be bussing everyone up to Beech Mountain, NC for a day of skiing and snowboarding. We will be staying in resort condos with shuttle transportation between the mountain and all parts of the town. This is our most popular trip so save your spot soon and tell your friends!Participant Guidelines Register Now on Rec Connect
- Current FSU Students: $449
- Non-Students: $561
- Departure: Fri Feb 1 at 4:00 am
- Return: Sun Feb 3 at ~ 8:00 pm
- Van Travel Time: Approximately 9 hours each way
This moderate trip includes skiing or snowboard at Beech Mountain.
Registration Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from FSU Campus
- 2 Outdoor Pursuits trip leaders
- Gear Rental – snowboard or skis, helmet, boots
- Lodging for 2 nights
- Warm athletic clothes
- Water bottle
- Food: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
All registered participants receive additional details via email from trip leaders prior to the trip. Interested participants can contact the Outdoor Pursuits Staff with trip questions anytime!