American Red Cross CPR & First Aid
The Aquatics Department offers students, faculty and staff, and the community the opportunity to enroll in certification classes. The classes are held at the Leach Center and are taught by certified American Red Cross instructors.
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Health Care Providers with First Aid
This course will certify individuals who are in positions that may require them to give care in emergency situations. This course provides expanded modules also covers standard First Aid.
- Saturday, June 17, 2017: 10am-6pm
- Saturday, July 29, 2017: 9am-4pm
- This is not a series of courses, you only need to register for one.
- FSU Students: $60 / Non-Students: $75
Review Courses: CPR / AED For the Professional Rescuer and Health Care Providers
These review courses are designed for individuals who are currently certified in CPR and need to renew their expiring certification. This course will renew CPR / AED for Pro Rescuer and First Aid. Participants will practice all CPR skills and will take the same written exam as the full original course. Prerequisites include proof of current CPR certification.
- Saturday, July 15th 2017: 12-4pm
- FSU Students: $30 / Non-Students: $45