Tallahassee's only ACA-accredited summer day camp, Camp Flastacowo is located at the FSU Reservation, a 73-acre waterfront facility located on beautiful Lake Bradford. Our day-camp is open to boys and girls ages 8-13. Campers will participate in activities that include water safety, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, arts and crafts, swimming, challenge courses, team building, climbing wall and outdoor education.
2016 Camp Session Dates
|Session Number||Session Date|
|Session 1||June 6 - June 10|
|Session 2||June 13 - June 17|
|Session 3||June 20 - June 24|
|Session 4||June 27 - July 1|
|NO CAMP||July 4 - July 8|
|Session 5||July 11 - July 15|
|Session 6||July 18 - July 22|
|Session 7||July 25 - July 29|
|Session 8||Aug 1 - Aug 5|
Registration will be online again this year! Before you begin, please be sure to have your camper's health history, medical insurance, and immunization history information handy.
Campers must have reached their 8th birthday prior to the first day of camp session and must not have reached their 14th birthday by the first day of the camp session; proof of birthday is required for placement into appropriate group. Campers do not need to have prior experience in the following activities but must be physically able to participate: paddling, rock, climbing and hiking.
If your camper attended camp in 2010-2015, then you will already have an online account, and registration will be quick and easy! Forgot your log-in? No problem! Contact us at 850-644-6892 or email us and we can resend you your login & password. New users will need to create an account.
Upon registration, you'll need to download the Parental Informed Consent Form, which will be attached to your online registration confirmation e-mail. The consent document must be signed and notarized and mailed together with your registration, payment and Proof of Birth. Your payment without the additional documentation is considered incomplete and cannot be accepted. The Informed Consent Form may only be signed by the camper's parent or legal guardian. If registering in person, notarization is not needed, as our staff will witness your signature.
Camp Registration Fees
- One Camper: $200.00 (includes tax) per session
- Additional Camper* in Same Session: $190.00 (includes tax)
*This discount is limited to family members residing in the same household throughout the year
- We accept only exact cash or checks, made payable to the Florida State University with your child's name and session dates in the memo section.
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve each session.
- The remaining balance and FULL PAYMENTS for late registrations must be paid no later than he Thursday prior to the start of your camp session.
- All payments are non-refundable. Refunds will be given only for medical reasons documented by a physician less the deposit amount. Documentation must be submitted by August 5, 2016.
- There will be a $25 administrative fee for changing or cancelling camp sessions.
Mail your payment, Informed Consent Form & Proof of Birth to Camp Flastacowo, 3226 Flastacowo Road, Tallahassee, FL 32310.
Please refer to the 2014 Camp Flastacowo Parents Guide PDF for additional information, or call the FSU Reservation at 850-644-6892.