Empirical data studies demonstrate that recognition drives employee engagement and performance. It is also a principle of ethical leadership. Campus Recreation strives to honor our student employees through recognition at various levels.
Campus Recreation End-of-the-Year Awards Banquet
At the end of each academic spring semester, Campus Recreation hosts an end-of-the-year banquet for student employee leaders and award winners. Check with your professional staff supervisor for more details.
Campus Recreation Scholarships
CR Student Employee Travel Scholarships
- Offered every semester
- Covers cost of registration and/or partial travel costs
- Watch for an email from your professional staff supervisor
- Fall 2017 Conference Scholarship Applications are DUE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2017 @ 5pm!
- For more information, contact April Lovett
CR Student Employee Tuition/Educational Scholarships
- Offered once/year
- Announced during End-of-Year Awards Banquet
- 1. Integrity Award: $2500 to one recipient
- 2. Exellence Awards: $1000 to four recipients: one recipient per following area:
- Fitness Facilities
- Fitness & Wellenss
- IM Sports/Sport Clubs
- Both financial awards are education grants that may be applied to the following:
- Conference Travel
- Professional Memberships
- Contact April Lovett with questions about application process and timeline.