The FSU Climbing club at FSU welcomes all climbers, regardless of skill level! We climb both indoors and outdoors. We take trips to various locations in the southeast in order to climb real rock as well as compete in the Collegiate Climbing Series during spring semester. If you have any interest in climbing, please come out and join us, we will teach you all you need to know
- Roster Size: 80
- Home Practice Space: Tallahassee Rock Gym
- Practice Times: one day a week, three hours per day
- Governing Body: USA Climbing, Southeastern Climbing Coalition
- League: Collegiate Climbing Series
- Regular Opponents: We compete mainly against Florida teams including, UF, UCF, FIT, USF, and UM, but also we participate in Nationals.
- They increased the number of outdoor climbing trips and had 5 climbers qualify for Nationals.