Team registration is a two-step process. Fortunately, it's all online. But, be sure to complete each step on time. We'll drop any teams that do not complete both steps by the day and time shown.
Step 1 Online Team Registration
The first step to registering your team for an IM sport is to select a league, day, and time in our Online Team Registration system via Team Sideline (teamsideline.com/fsu).
For a step-by-step guide to registering a team in Team Sideline, visit our Team Sideline IM Registration Guide page.
- IM Dodgeball | Registration closes Tuesday, March 21st at 3:00pm | Link to Registration
- SkyZone Dodgeball Tournament | Registration closes Tuesday, March 21st at 3:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM Sand Volleyball | Registration closes Tuesday, March 21st at 3:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM InnterTube Water Polo | closes Tuesday, March 21st at 3:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM Co-Rec Basketball | closes Tuesday, March 21st at 3:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM 4-on-4 Flag Football | Registration opens Tuesday, March 21st at 12:00pm | Link to Registration
- IM Tennis Doubles | Registration Opens Tuesday, March 21st at 12:00pm | Link to Registration
Note, if all the spaces are full in your chosen league / division, please register for the "Wait List". Visit our Wait List page for complete details.
Step 2 Sport Rules and IM Guidelines Exam
This is the quiz portion that you must pass with a 90% or better. All answers can be found here on the IM web site. When visiting the quiz site, you'll need to create an account. We recommend using your FSUID (abc12d) but a different password than you use on campus (the account is not connected). Returning captains can reuse their account.
You may repeat this step as many times as needed to pass the exam with the required score.
- IM Dodgeball | Exam Due Wednesday, March 22 at 9:00am | Link to Exam
- SkyZone Dodgeball | No Exam Requirment
- IM Sand Volleyball | Exam Due Wednesday, March 22 at 9:00am | Link to Exam
- IM InnterTube Water Polo | Exam Due Wednesday, March 22 at 9:00am | Link to Exam
- IM Co-Rec Basketball | Exam Due Wednesday, March 22 at 9:00am | Link to Exam
- IM 4-on-4 Flag Football | Exam Due Wednesday, March 29th at 9:00am | Link to Exam
- Co-Rec Captains Must Complete the Co-Rec Exam | Link to Co-Rec Exam
- IM Tennis Doubles | No Exam Requirement
A Late Exam requires a password that can be obtained after completing the late registration form in the IM Sports Office in 1035 Tully Gym.
Once you have successfully completed all the steps above, your team will be able to be scheduled for league play. We release schedules online typically 1-2 days after the deadline for the captains exam. Captains typically receive an email when they are released, however we also encourage you to simply check online yourself for those schedules.
Be sure to inform your teammates of any important IM or sport rules (FSUCard required, etc) and let them know when your regular season games are. All the information is online, so they can visit the web site too for details.
Other Team Captain Tips
We have plenty of tips for first-time captains and reminders for returning captains available on the Team Captain Tips page. And, if you have any questions, feel free to stop by the IM Office in 1035 Tully Gym, call us at 850-644-2430, or email us for assistance. We're happy to help!